“The ebrary service is the best in the business. Technical help is consistently prompt in responding and very user-friendly.”
– Joyce McLean, Director of Library Services, Holy Names University, Paul J. Cushing Library
The ebrary Product and Technical support team is committed to helping librarians and end-users derive the most value from our products. For assistance, please see the links to the right or you may contact us here or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include the full URL of the site you are trying to access so we may expedite your inquiry.
We are available Monday through Friday 5 am to 8pm Eastern Time. Our response times vary by severity of the problem and we take pride in responding within 48 business hours for medium severity inquiries. If you have any concerns about the quality of our service or wish to share comments privately, feel free to contact Brigitte Carrabin.
Live Web Training from ebrary!
Librarians, end-users, faculty, staff, or anyone interested in learning more about ebrary products are welcome to attend. ebrary offers the following sessions:
- End-user covers how to get started with ebrary, including accessibility features upon request
- Download provides an overview on how to download ebrary content onto various devices
- New! Mobile & Facebook provides an overview of how to use ebrary's new iOS app for iPad, iPhone, & iPod touch along with sign in through Facebook
- Patron Driven Acquisition (PDA) & Short-Term Loans (STL), our programs that enable libraries to purchase and loan titles based on real usage (training for librarians)
- DASH!™ (Data Sharing, Fast), a complimentary feature of Academic Complete, College Complete, Public Library Complete, and Government Complete (training for librarians)
- Acquisitions & Administrative, an introduction to our new ordering system including PDA and DASH! (training for librarians)
Visit the Event Recordings section below the Upcoming Event schedule for a list of recorded sessions.
View Webinars by Language
To view training courses offered in languages other than English, click here and look for event titles with language information (e.g., Language: Spanish). Webinars are currently offered in French, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
If you wish to request a specific session for your group, please contact our dedicated training team at email@example.com.