“Duke University Press chose the ebrary platform for a number of reasons: It supports multiple business models including subscription and perpetual access, offers rich functionality such as InfoTools, personal bookshelves, and multiple search options, and is highly affordable and reliable. Additionally, we are able to easily submit our ebooks into the ebrary platform through the web-ready PDFs supplied to us by the University of Chicago Press’s BiblioVault program. Since ebrary’s technology is available as a hosted service, we do not have to invest in additional resources to build and maintain the system.”
– Steve Cohn, Director of Duke University Press
Publishers, libraries, corporations, and other organizations may license ebrary’s platform under a Software as a Service (SaaS) model to cost-effectively deliver their own digital content online with all of ebrary’s powerful research technology.
With ebrary’s SaaS, there is no need to invest in expensive equipment or hire additional staff. Simply submit your digital content in PDF, and we’ll do the rest!
Key features and benefits:
- Easily create searchable databases and archives that improve efficiencies
- Capable of processing thousands of documents a day
- Ability to restrict access to specific audiences or provide open access
- Choose any of ebrary’s flexible models to monetize digital content
- Browse-before-buy capabilities
- Built-in DRM
- Easy PDF submission
- Simple meta-tagging
- Comprehensive usage statistics
- Available in multiple languages, including English, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
- APIs for further customization