“To help facilitate information sharing, ebrary encourages customers and our own employees to create freely available collections of important materials using DASH!™ and other ebrary services.”
– Kevin Sayar, President and
General Managerof ebrary
Resources currently available include the following:
- Breast Cancer Searchable Information Center – Includes authoritative fact sheets, posters, and other materials resulting from collaboration between librarians at ebrary and other organizations
- Cyberbullying Searchable Information Center
- East Texas Baptist University’s Bible Study Guide Commentary Series - Includes a growing selection of Bible commentaries and study aids in English, Russian, and other languages
- Natural Disaster and Extreme Weather Searchable Information Center
- Library and KM Center – Includes ebooks from leading publishers subsidized by ebrary. Also includes a collection from Dr. Allen McKiel, Dean of Library and Media Services at Western Oregon University including his book Beyond tolerance: religion and global community
- H1N1 (Influenza) Searchable Information Center
- Many others to be added soon!
For more information about DASH! (Data Sharing, Fast) and contributing open access collections, please email email@example.com.