“I think the ebrary app is great and it solves a lot of access issues for our students and faculty. On top of that, I am thrilled with the DASH!™ component that comes as a bonus to the collection—and the fact that the app will work for our DASH! database is such an incredible extra bonus. Thanks!”
– Lisa Laughy,
Library Assistant: Archives & Web Services, St. Paul’s School
To meet researchers’ evolving needs, ebrary now has two dedicated mobile apps – one for the iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® and one for Android™. Both free apps provide an optimized way to experience authoritative content – both online and offline – from multiple sources.
With ebrary’s iOS and Android apps, researchers can access content on the ebrary platform, including their institution’s ebooks from leading publishers and documents uploaded by librarians with DASH!™ (Data Sharing, Fast). Additionally, researchers can import their own personal research – outside of the ebrary platform – through the app itself!
Key features and benefits of ebrary’s apps include:
- Online and offline reading
- Seamless downloading of full titles
- Simple and advanced search
- Multiple navigation controls
- Table of contents with relevancy rankings
- Early check-in of ebrary’s ebooks
- Copy and paste with automatic citation for offline documents
- User configurable download size warnings
- Import and use documents from other sources
- Available in English and Spanish
- Optional sign-in with Facebook user name and password
- Email ID based authentication
- Use of up to 6 different devices from the same account
Apple, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Contains Reader® Mobile technology by Adobe Systems Incorporated.