“I think the ebrary app is great and it solves a lot of access issues for our students and faculty. On top of that, I am thrilled with the DASH!™ component that comes as a bonus to the collection—and the fact that the app will work for our DASH! database is such an incredible extra bonus. Thanks!”
– Lisa Laughy,
Library Assistant: Archives & Web Services, St. Paul’s School
To meet researchers’ evolving needs, ebrary now has two dedicated mobile apps – one for the iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® and one for Android™. Both free apps provide an optimized way to experience authoritative content – both online and offline – from multiple sources.
With ebrary’s iOS and Android apps, researchers can access content on the ebrary platform, including their institution’s e-books from leading publishers and documents uploaded by librarians with DASH!™ (Data Sharing, Fast). Additionally, researchers can import their own personal research – outside of the ebrary platform – through the app itself!
Key features and benefits of ebrary’s apps include:
- Online and offline reading
- Seamless downloading of full titles
- Simple and advanced search
- Multiple navigation controls
- Table of contents with relevancy rankings
- Early check-in of ebrary’s e-books
- Copy and paste with automatic citation for offline documents
- User configurable download size warnings
- Import and use documents from other sources
- Available in English and Spanish
- Optional sign-in with Facebook user name and password
- Email ID based authentication
- Use of up to 6 different devices from the same account
Apple, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Contains Reader® Mobile technology by Adobe Systems Incorporated.